Saturday 8 March 2014

Hello World. Meet Me.

There's no better way to open up a blog than with a little 'get to know me' section.
So..

I'm a 19 year old girl living in Bristol. I'm currently working as a shift manager at Pizza Hut whilst still pursuing A-Levels in Biology and Chemistry - but that's not going too well.. *sigh* 
I'm an aspiring deck officer.

Deciding on a career in the Merchant Navy was never on the cards growing up. In fact, I wanted to study Medicine hence the choice in A Levels. I only found out about the Merchant Navy through my boyfriend who always wanted to pursue a career as a marine engineer - spanners, screws and hammers
After a few visits to Warsash Maritime Academy I really started to get into it. Two years later, I'm committed to pursuing a career in the Merchant Navy. 

This blog is just going to be all about me, my experiences and my achievements. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment