Tuesday 8 April 2014

Did I do enough?

SSTG

So I guess it's time for a quick update! I have received an interview date with a sponsorship company within SSTG. It's later this month with Evergreen. I have heard good things about them with regards to deck cadetships. I'm not particularly nervous about it but there's always a little bit of 'what if' lingering in the air.
I'm hoping that this will be a nice and relaxed interview! 
I have already booked my travel tickets and organised my schedule for that day so as to not forget anything or lose track of time.
I will post more on this if a couple of weeks time..

MAERSK

Unfortunately I was not successful with Maersk after a long couple of days in Newcastle. I was a lot more disappointed than I thought I would be :(
The response I received was via email and stated that the reason I was unsuccessful was due to the high caliber of applications etc.. 
I have emailed them back asking what it was in particular about my application that was not of that 'high caliber'. I am yet to receive a response..

No comments:

Post a Comment